The Island of Amorgos
THE CYCLADES ISLANDS, GREECE
The Island of Amorgos - Unspoiled and untouched by time, covered with hidden beaches, dramatic mountains, clear blue and turquoise waters, it is no coincidence that Luc Besson chose to shoot the first part of the film The Big Blue here. The Island is one of the most intriguing and mystical kept secrets of all the Greek Islands.
With very few residents, by no means is Amorgos a commercialised island and it is truly a perfect opportunity and location to feel supported in order for us to dive deeply into our intimate, wild and free selves through voice, movement and silence.
For those of you that feel or hear the call to dive deeply inwards, to heal, nourish, unleash and celebrate, in September 2020 I will facilitate a very special week long retreat with my partner and co-facilitator, Lino Hermesh on the beautiful and magical island of Amorgos (Greece).
Amorgos is a short ferry ride from Santorini, Naxos and Paros (all 3 have international airports) or a longer boat ride from Athens.
The retreat is limited to 22 participants only.
Greek Retreat Prices
EARLY BIRD - FIRST 8 PARTICIPANTS
€1,600PP | Shared | Superior ocean with en-suite bathroom
€2,400PP | Private | Superior ocean with en-suite bathroom
LAST 14 PARTICIPANTS
€1,900PP | Shared | Superior ocean with en-suite bathroom
€2,700PP | Private | Superior ocean with en-suite bathroom
All rooms offer amazing views of the Aegean sea and the Aegiali beach.
• All Vocal Odyssey retreat activities
• 7 nights accommodation in en-suite superior rooms with private balcony
• Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options available)
• Lunch (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options available)
• Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
• One 30' relaxing massage
• Personal retreat time (nap, explore, walk, read, write, swim, and just be)
• 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
• Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, Hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
NOT INCLUDED Travel expenses to and from Amorgos or travel insurance