The Island of Amorgos
THE CYCLADES ISLANDS, GREECE
The Island of Amorgos - Unspoiled and untouched by time, covered with hidden beaches, dramatic mountains, clear blue and turquoise waters, it is no coincidence that Luc Besson chose to shoot the first part of the film The Big Blue here. The Island is one of the most intriguing and mystical kept secrets of all the Greek Islands.
With very few residents, by no means is Amorgos a commercialised island and it is truly a perfect opportunity and location to feel supported in order for us to dive deeply into our intimate, wild and free selves through voice, movement and silence.
For those of you that feel or hear the call to dive deeply inwards, to heal, nourish, unleash and celebrate, in October 2022, I will facilitate a very special 10-DAY retreat with my partner and co-facilitator, Lino Hermesh (and more guest teachers) on the beautiful and magical island of Amorgos (Greece).
Amorgos is a few hours ferry ride from the islands of Santorini, Mykonos, Naxos and Paros, (or a longer boat ride from Athens.
The retreat is limited to 30 participants only.
Aegialis Hotel & Spa
THE ONLY 5 STAR HOTEL ON THE ISLAND
Greek Retreat Prices
£2,200 (GBP) | Shared | Superior ocean with en-suite bathroom
£2,900 (GBP) | Private | Superior ocean with en-suite bathroom
All rooms offer amazing views of the Aegean sea and the Aegiali beach.
• All Vocal Odyssey retreat activities
• 10 nights accommodation in en-suite superior rooms with private balcony
• Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options available)
• Dinner (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options available)
• Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
• One hour relaxing massage
• Personal retreat time (nap, explore, walk, read, write, swim, and just be)
• 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
• Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, Hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
• Tourist Tax
NOT INCLUDED Travel expenses to and from Amorgos, lunch, travel insurance